Write Your Way to Success with E-Vision by Zoya Khan! For Registration, WhatsApp 03367286910

Monday, May 16, 2022

CSS 2022 Sentence Corrections || Solved with Explanation

 CSS 2022 Sentence Corrections


In this video, Sentence corrections from CSS 2022 paper have been solved with explanation. This video will help you improve your grammatical as well as structural understanding of the given sentences. 1. I must walk two miles to school every morning when I was a child. 2. After the storm, we had got to pick up some fallen branches. 3. Guitar is most popular instrument among teen age boys, but not girls. 4. You are not well and I wish you feel better soon. 5. The grass not looking green now because it is not raining since last month. 6. The cold air made me shiver a little when I was waiting for him. 7. I offered my seat to an older woman who just smiled me. 8. She packed her bags, carried downstairs and put the back seat of her car.


No comments:

Post a Comment